- 5m x 5m x 4m (high) infinity cyc
- 4m x 4m flat cyc
- Up to 10m shooting distance
- Three phase 63 amp power supply
- Drive in
- Daylight & Blackout
- Bowens Lights, Soft Boxes and Pocket Wizard Triggers available (extra charges apply)
- Make Up Station
- Stands & Booms
- White & Black Polys and Boards
- Large Selection of Coloramas and Gels (extra charges apply)
- Autex Sound Baffles
- Off-Street Parking
- Monitored security
- Relaxed environment
Minnie Street Studio is a well-established professional photographic dry hire studio located in central Auckland on Minnie Street, Eden Terrace.
At ground level the loading facility is custom built and well appointed for commercial photography and sound-sync video recording. A sound control room with in-house sound engineer, and sound-designing baffles for creative projects is also available.
The hire studio is also suitable for small-scale television commercial production - HDSLR, new media, animation, stop-motion, retail and table-top/pack shot and studio as location.
Daylight and blackout option is available, with a coved cyclorama, kitchen facilities and parking.
The studio is available as a venue for product demonstrations, launches and corporate gatherings.
Minnie Street Studio is available from half day (350 + gst), single day (500 + gst) and extended bookings.
*Special conditions apply